Gymfinity Field Trips Rock!!
Gymfinity is a perfect place to expose young children to their own potential. Gymnastics provides the base vehicle for learning through experience, the spatial awareness and motor skill development that form a basis for all other sports, and at Gymfinity it is all fun! Each field trip is tailored to the age and make-up of its participants in order to help each child flourish in this positively impacting experience.
What your group gets:
- 11,000 square feet of solid fun
- An organized and directed event, working with our talented and fun-loving crew
- A weather-proof outing in a heated/Air conditioned and clean gym
- The BIG POPPA Gymflatable Obstacle Course
- A giant loose foam pit
- in-ground (safer) trampolines
- a "CRAZI" obstacle course
Prices are based on the format (either Structured play or Open Play)and the number of children attending. Many of our field trip groups have returned year after year and it's often mentioned as the favorite field trip of the year for most schools.