Open Play is a time when Gymfinity is generally supervised for play in all areas of the gym. It is not instructional time.
RULES OF OPEN PLAY
- Open gym is to be used as learning and practice time. Running around, rough-housing or interfering in any way with fellow guests will not be tolerated.
- Only one person allowed on an apparatus at a time.
- No flips on the tramps or into the pits unless permission is given by the staff and that staff person is directly supervising.
- Students may wear any exercise type clothing that permits them to move freely. Jeans, cut-offs, baggy pants, over sized t-shirts and over sized sweatshirts are not appropriate. Shoes cannot be worn in the gym. Jewelry of any kind should not be worn.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym.
- All open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a band-aid and athletic tape. The staff must be notified of any such injuries prior to entering the gym. If a child has a wound that may re-open with activity, the child should be kept at home.
- Gymfinity reserves the right to remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the gym, without refund.
- All children under 18 need to be signed in by a parent for both Open Gyms and Open Workshops
- Please ensure that the "Rules of Open Gym" are understood by your child.
- Parents may observe classes at any time through our viewing windows. Please do not stand in the doorways or enter the gym area.
- Please pick your child up, after Open Gym, on time.
- All attendees who are not enrolled in one of Gymfinity programs are required to have a parent signed waiver on file (Click Here to complete the form online) you can also find this form at Gymfinity.
Saturday, March 22nd: Ages 6 & Older - 1-2pm
GymCRAZIum Family Open Play Coed, $5 for members and $7 for non-members.
Monday & Wednesday 2:00 to 3:00PM (kids 9 and under)
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11:00 to Noon (kids 6 and under only)
GymCRAZIum School Age Open Play Coed, $5 for members and $7 for non-members.
Saturdays 1PM to 2PM (ages 6-21 only)
Gymfinity Open Workshops
Open Workshop is a time when coaches are interactive during open time. This is not a play session but rather a program when kids can come in and work on specific skills or drills. Numbers are limited to be sure everyone gets attention. MEMBERS ONLY are allowed at Open Workshop. All children under 18 must be signed in by an adult. Sunday 6:30-8:00 PM Coed, $15, Any athlete pre-registered prior to Saturday at noon will be $10 admission