WHAT IS A GYMNINJA CLASS?
- A combination of gymnastics, martial arts, and obstacle course training.
- Kids will learn to tumble and kick, but also get to flip off walls and learn safe landings and vaults.
- The goal is to take the coordination of gymnastics, the structure of Martial Arts, the strength and agility of obstacle course training (like American Ninja Warrior), and the creativity of Parkour.
- Classes are separated by age and level of skill attainment.
- Classes are co-ed ages 3-11.
- Kids have "W.O.W." (Word of the Week) with an emphasis is on good character and manners. Every week the word changes and the lessons are renewed.
- Example: What does "Respect" mean? (Davis, age 9) To like someone because of who they are." (Emily, age 6) "treating someone how you want to be treated", or (Emmett, age 8) "Giving someone enough space to be responsible". These are great conversation starters.
- Every word is a valuable lesson that any parent would want reinforced with their child.
- Children in GymNinja classes will be issued a uniform shirt.
- GymNinja t-shirts should be worn to each class. On it, the rank of the Ninja is shown by a colored star on the shirts sleeve.