Year-round: Saturdays 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. (ages 6 – 12)
Ages 12 and up must be Gymfinity members and signed in by a parent (EFFECTIVE JUNE 1st, 2017)
Rules of Open Play Sessions
Open Play is to be used as learning and practice time. Running around, rough-housing or interfering in any way with fellow guests will not be tolerated.
- Only one person allowed on any apparatus at a time.
- No flips on the tramps or into the pits unless permission is given by the staff and that staff person is directly supervising.
- Students may wear any exercise type clothing that permits them to move freely. Jeans, cut-offs, baggy pants, oversized t-shirts and oversized sweatshirts are not appropriate. Shoes cannot be worn in the gym. Jewelry of any kind should not be worn.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym.
- All open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a band-aid and athletic tape. The staff must be notified of any such injuries prior to entering the gym. If a child has a wound that may re-open with activity, the child should be kept at home.
Gymfinity reserves the right to remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the gym, without refund.
Please ensure that the “Rules of Open Gym” are understood by your child.
All children under 18 need to be signed in (i.e. present at the beginning of the session) by a parent for both Open Play and Open Workshops. Children under 18 years old without a parent present may not be allowed admission.
Parents may observe classes at any time through our viewing windows. Please do not stand in the doorways or enter the gym area at any time.
Please pick your child up, after Open Gym, on time.
All attendees who are not enrolled in one of Gymfinity programs are required to have a parent signed waiver on file (Click Here to complete the form online) you can also find this form at the Gymfinity reception area.